As certified experts we offer flexible IT service plan for small businesses to get the IT support they need when they need it. Our IT Consulting practice helps small business design and implement advanced solutions, optimize costs, reduce risk, and see a faster return on IT investments.
The latest technologies used in the field of VR allow us to share expanded knowledge gained over many years of experience.
Being pioneers in the tandem of Virtual Reality and IT education, we strive to open up new prospects for the development of competitive advantages among students and create an atmosphere of full-fledged environment for the acquisition of new skills.
At OPENAZTECH, we believe that power is gained by sharing knowledge! Our ultimate goal is customer satisfaction. With expertise that ranges from IT engineering to structured cabling and build out, our only limitation is ‘what does client need’.
- IT Trainings
- Desktop, Server, Storage system support
- Network monitoring, maintenance and management
- Help desk and incident tracking
- Data backup and archiving
- Hardware and software asset inventory
- Security & Surveillance
We are Cisco, Juniper, Dell EMC, Citrix, Microsoft, Palo Alto Networks certified and we have a strong focus on Open Source software.
Why choose us for your Trainings
- We are Certified Engeeners with many years of field experience.
- Our unique programs designed to teach you basics of IT and help you to become a certified professional.
- Our classes have limited number of students, so you get personal trainer and 24/7 access to support channel.
System Administration & Network Engineering Program
This program introduces you to network fundamentals, system design, deployment, administration and security — all the fundamentals of IT support that are critical for success in the workplace.
You’ll engage with a mix of hands-on labs, interactive assessments, data center and enterprise level hardware. This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Comptia A+ or Cisco CCNA.
Completing the program and earning the certificate is an important first step towards building successful career in IT. You will also be supported in the next step — the job search.
The average time it takes to complete the program is 6 month.
- Technical support fundamentals: Hardware and Operating Systems
- Operating Systems: Mastering Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- System Administration: IT infrastructure services and atomations
- Install, configure and maintain dependable, functional networks
- Troubleshoot general network and security issues
- Successfully operate routers and switched LAN networks
- Follow enterprise network design principles
- Understand routing protocols design considerations (OSPF and EIGRP)
What is included?
- 6 month of intense instruction with an expert instructor
- Immediate access to in-depth Comptia A+ and CCNA pre-study course
- Access to multi vendor networking and server hardware
- 12 month access to 24/7 support channel
- Exam Pass Guarantee
Book your course
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION & NETWORK ENGINEERING PROGRAM
|January, 2019 - June, 2019
|July, 2019 - December, 2019
|January, 2020 - July, 2020
|October, 2020 - January, 2021
||Request demo class
What’s the value in earning the CompTIA A+ certification?
A+ is the only industry recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment.
CompTIA A+ certified professionals support today's core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more
What’s the value in earning the CCNA certification?
The CCNA is one of the most highly regarded entry-level IT certifications on the market today. Earning the CCNA proves to colleagues and employers that you are an educated networking professional that’s able to manage small to medium-sized networks in the real world.
What’s the job outlook like for CCNA professionals?
The CCNA is one of the most highly-regarded certifications in the IT industry, which in recent years has grown at a considerably steady rate. In fact, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that between 2016 and 2026, employment opportunities for computer and information technology professionals are expected to increase by 13%. Becoming certified is a surefire way to stand out in this competitive industry.
What does this course offer that other certification prep classes do not?
Upon successful completion of our training course, you will hold the Cisco CCNA and Comptia A+ certification. Our course’s lab environment will give you unmatched hands-on experience with Cisco hardware to prepare you for the CCNA exam, which we will also provide you with voucher for.
What job titles are most common for people who hold Cisco’s CCNA certification?
Common job titles for CCNA professionals include: Network Engineer, System Administrator, Technical Support Engineer
What is the average salary for CCNA professionals?
CCNA holders can negotiate higher salaries for themselves and make between $50,000 to $120,000 annually—depending on location, job title, and experience.
We Guarantee One Hour Response!
Your message has been sent. Thank you!
Address: DryDock Ave, Boston, MA, 02210